6 questions and answers that you need to know about insurance building

What are you sure of the building?

House or building safe is a safe general way, as you know it, which ensures the value of your home or building with an insurance company against any future disaster that could fall on it. Here you pay premiums monthly or yearly, as a sign of commitment to the insurance policy, which guarantees obtaining protected or widely compensated for any fire, flood, theft, or any similar incidents.

personal property Insurance Building insurance policy

What is insured against my building?

Good question, because of your building or home is not covered against all harmful incidents. And that is why most should do the proper investigation and ask all the relevant questions, as well as read the agreement’s policy very well before you pay for the policy and the signing of documents. Ordinarily, the insurance of the building to be protected against fire, theft and break-in abode, flooding, car accident, and other unforeseen incidents. But you have to be sure that your coverage since some insurance companies will provide coverage against flooding, but not earthquake; and some provide for fire and theft, but not for the natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, and tornadoes.

Are personal property in my house covered in my building insurance policy?

Definitely not. Personal property insurance is needed to cover personal assets within your home. You need two separate insurance policies to cover you for your building, and its owned by households. However, you can talk with your insurer to develop a joint policy that provides coverage for both the construction and household goods, but can be sure that this premium will be at the top. In this case, if fire incident occurs, the insurer undertakes to repair and renovate your home and also replace all the goods damaged inside the House.

The insurance company replace my property damaged by new ones?

In the case of a disaster fire or flood, an insurance company has no mandate to replace their property damaged by the new ones, unless they are fully amortized. The usual practice is the repair of the damaged property, or better still, will give you payment by new ones since the cost of depreciation has been calculated and will be deducted. Unless you enter an agreement to have replaced only new property in the event of any adverse incident – in which case you pay higher premiums, your best hope is to have affected property repaired or restored, or get a full payment less the depreciation value.

Is it obligatory to have my secured home?

It is not obligatory to have an insurance policy contracted in his residential building, but it may be in your best interest to get it done. The cost of the reconstruction of a House could be beyond you years after building his first House, so it is always better to consider the adoption of an insurance of the building so that it can be protected in the case of any damage that guarantees repair of House, renovation or remodeling, or even a new building.

I rented an apartment, and I’m not the owner. Is there any need to ensure my personal property?

Many people feel that they don’t have to make their personal property, since they have rented a small apartment, and there is no point taking an insurance policy in small personal assets, but they are completely wrong. In fact, many tenants of the House think it is its owner’s responsibility to ensure the residential building against fire and other unexpected damage incidents; again, incorrect.

It is the responsibility of the owner to ensure your home as it is your responsibility to ensure your apartment rented from the insurable risks. We must not forget that the largest house or building insurance only covers the building against losses, but not the personal property or property inside the House. By what its owner could suffer losses above its fair building and it can result in a loss of the contents of his apartment, more so one must think of property insurance.

If the laptop owner, players audio, DVD players, TVs, stereo, surround sound, and other things like expensive, collectible jewelry, ornaments, fine porcelain, DVDs, CD, clothing, bedding, small accessories, furniture, and so… then you are as prone as the owners when it comes to face a disaster–more so are you should consider the insurance coverage.

It is true that the value of these personal assets can have they depreciated over the years, do you think less of insurance, but the cost to replace them with new ones when the damage can be astronomical and you need the help of insurance companies.

Your best bet against loss of property to the incidents of fire, theft, and flood, among others is having a renters insurance or insurance of personal property on your website; and you should start by taking an inventory of your personal belongings.


Taking inventory of your assets personal allows you to meet all your property assets, and its possible will



Related Post

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *